Heated Changing Pad Instructions:
- Place changing pad on a solid surface that is same size or larger than the pad.
- Plug the cord into 120V AC electrical outlet.
- To turn the pad on, press the large power button. Then select from 4 heat setting. By pressing the power button until the light next to the desired setting is illuminated.
- The pad will heat up within one minute, will stay on for 12 hours, and then turn off automatically.
- Pad may be turned on again immediately after power down for another 12 hour period.
- To turn the pad off, press the power button until no lights are illuminated.
- Do not wash pad in the washing machine.
- Unplug pad and wipe off plastic surface of pad.
- Do not use pad for any purpose other than what it is intended.
- Do not use as any kind of sleeping aid.
- Do not use pins or any other metallic or piercing means to fix this pad in place.
- Do not pull this pad by the supply cord.
- Unplug when not in use.
Cozy Cradle Instructions:
Cozy Cradle was designed to keep your baby supported either while traveling or holding
your baby. Just remove from the bag, unbuckle, unroll and enjoy.
When you are finished, just roll back up, buckle, and place in the convenient carry bag.
- Do not wash pad in washing machine.
- Pad may be wiped off and spot cleaned
- Do not use pad for any purpose other that the purpose for which it is intended.
- Do not use pad as any kind of sleeping aid.
- Do not leave baby unattended while using the pad